A relaxed and creative two hour workshop where you will learn to make your very own sea glass jewellery.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll get to take away two unique pieces jewellery. Using your chosen sea glass, you’ll be shown how to make a pendant necklace and a pair of earrings. These can be worn straight away or given as a gift. You are welcome to bring your own sea glass if you have special pieces that you would like to use.
During the workshop, you will:
- learn two techniques - wire wrapping and drilling.
- be shown a selection of different designs to create
- be guided on how to clean and your drill sea glass
- learn to use the tools provided to create your unique jewellery
- be taught the techniques to assemble your jewellery
- create two beautiful items of jewellery to take home with you
For wrapping your sea glass/pottery, you’ll have a choice of colour wire - brass, copper or silver. When constructing the necklaces, you will have a choice of colour cord made from waxed cotton to hang the pendant. For the earrings you will have a choice of sterling-silver or gold-filled ear wires and hoops are gold-plated or stainless steel.
All equipment and tea, coffee and cake is provided.
or on socials @joy.revival.design
Sea Glass Jewellery Workshop (Saturday 23rd March 2 - 4pm)
Saturday 23rd March
2 - 4pm